Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Random sightings today

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Random sightings today

    Today I had a couple of double take moments . I saw a NCDOT employee scoop up a dead dog carcass from the interstate shoulder and rather than toss it in the back of his truck and haul it off he walked to the woods edge and tossed it in the trees . I also saw a Papa John's delivery guy driving a brand new BMW coupe .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Random sightings today

    I had 2 separate instances in Norton when a car passed over the yellow lines to pass me and the vehicles in front of me.
    The thing that gets me is that it was right after the high school let out and traffic was pretty heavy for Norton.
    Dumbass drivers.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GCHSBLUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2004
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Random sightings today

    Full Moon.

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Random sightings today

    eclipse

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •